Friday, April 17, 2009

USC is boring - Day 15


Being of a collegiate breed, we decided that while in L.A., we should visit all of the major universities in the area. Since USC is closest to us, we chose said school as our first university visit. Unfortunately, the most exciting part of our trip was eating at the local Taco Bell. We were so unimpressed by the mediocre architecture that we became mesmerized by a gargantuan statue of two feuding dinosaurs, realized it was the entrance to the Natural History Museum, and decided to take photos there instead.



Don't get me wrong, the USC campus has a few interesting things.... a clock tower, a building dedicated to a bunch of cool dead dudes, ivy, and a bunch of college students that don't know the rules and ethics of bicycling (I suppose the terrible driving skills of most native L.A. residents translates to their bicycling skills as well). I'm really glad that I didn't waste hundreds of thousands of dollars to go to a "prestigious " school with a hideous campus. I like my campuses surrounded by forests, thank you very much.